Jun 16, 2013

Lepus Australis Exhibition




Early next month, I will attend the opening night of Lepus Australis, an illustration exhibition that will show the work of over 40 emerging and established local artists. 
The event has been created and organised by two very talented girls: Emma Leonard and Sally Land

Lots of Australian illustrators I admire will take part in this exhibition so I'm very very excited about having a piece of my work in it! I'm still working on it... but I promise to post some preview pics soon!
Here the poster for the event made by Sally.



Also, the event will have the exhibition of one thousand origami bunnies. Craaaaaazy!
Here some preview pics of this amazingness!! 



If you're in Melbourne, don't miss this!! 
For more info please visit the official Facebook page

1 comment:

  1. Love your piece for the show miss, it's so incredibly adorable! looking forward to seeing you on opening night :)

    ReplyDelete